Sunday, March 28, 2010

"My Date Night"


I still remember my most unforgettable date. It feels like yesterday when all those things happened. It started way back in 2007 during my training at Nasional Service. We're having a 3 days 2 nights camping at a nearby virgin forest.

I had a crush with one of my teammates, but she never knew about it. I keep it secret from anyone and everyone. I'm fat, ugly, and nobody. For sure she'll reject me if she knew my feeling towards her. I always struggling to find a chance to tell her the truth but I'm not brave enough to do that.

We're in team Bravo and Bravo team were headed to the forest together, men and women. As one of the team members, I just walk through the flow without arguing why we're headed north and not south. Obviously I'm not good with compass or any jungle’s skill.

But then, after 20 minutes walking, something happened. One of our teammates named Suraya, drawn into the flow of the river while we’re trying to cross it. She was in front of me when she looses her grip on the rope. Looking that things happen in front of me, spontaneously I swam to save her. Lucky me, the current didn't push her too far and I had my chance to save her.

At that moment, everyone was looking at me as a hero. Not only Bravo team, but others team too. From nobody, I became somebody. I heard my name all over the place. Everyone seems impress with my braveness especially girls. I can see them approaching me with a smile and lovable words. But I don't give a shit to all that, because that "girl" still in my heart.

My glory that night was bungled a little bit because I'm having a fever. My "brave spontaneous activities" that evening probably made me ended that way. But I have no problem with that because someone was taking care of me at the nursing tent. That someone was the "girl" that I had crush for a long time. She treated me very well. We get to know each other, chatting about our future plan and other stuff that people would do so during a date. Sure you know it better, my dearest reader. 

Maybe some of you may think how boring I am to have a date inside the nursing tent, but trust me, I had no regret at all. For me, that night is the best date I’ve ever had. We're alone, without any distraction, accompanied by the cold night wind, dim light, and the singing of crickets. Just imagine that. Since that night, we’re becoming closer than before, and everything is fine until now.

So that is my most memorable date so far.


I would like to have another memorable date if Nuffnang can give me the ticket to,
poster

26 comments:

sharamli said...

elele..her0 la sgt..hee

Rowena Chasez said...

can't imagine u be the hero..
hahaa~

Lia3003 said...

wau..ni macam kat plkn. tol x..teka je

[z@ck] said...

terbaik!
=)

YobSumo said...

ITU ADALAH CERITA REKAAN SEMATA MATA. TAKDA KAITAN DENGAN TOK BOMOH ATAU TUKANG KARUT. TOLONG JANGAN PERCAYA. HAHAHAHA!


ITU ADALAH CERITA REKAAN SEMATA MATA. TAKDA KAITAN DENGAN TOK BOMOH ATAU TUKANG KARUT. TOLONG JANGAN PERCAYA. HAHAHAHA!


ITU ADALAH CERITA REKAAN SEMATA MATA. TAKDA KAITAN DENGAN TOK BOMOH ATAU TUKANG KARUT. TOLONG JANGAN PERCAYA. HAHAHAHA!


ITU ADALAH CERITA REKAAN SEMATA MATA. TAKDA KAITAN DENGAN TOK BOMOH ATAU TUKANG KARUT. TOLONG JANGAN PERCAYA. HAHAHAHA!


ITU ADALAH CERITA REKAAN SEMATA MATA. TAKDA KAITAN DENGAN TOK BOMOH ATAU TUKANG KARUT. TOLONG JANGAN PERCAYA. HAHAHAHA!

addictedtoeleven said...

bwahaha,, great plot u have!
there are parts tht really happens rite?
ke kamu reverse ni? gadis tu selamatkan orang, n u r ekcely the nurse? wooh!! terbaik lah yob pakai uniform nurse!!

YobSumo said...

addictedtieleven,

eh macam mana u tau ni? I mmg lah nurse tu. dengan pakaian yang mendedahkan betis i, lurah dendam i, sape yang tak terpikat. hahahahha!

jane said...

hihihihihihihihi

DaHLia said...

citer betul kah ni?? hahah :Þ

si gila said...

i tot u r da one who almost lemas.
then dat girl saved u.
hahaha

penaberkala said...

konpius..igt cite betul ko,haha
nice story bro

deus X machina said...

ni entry utk contest nuffnang kan kan kan

hans said...

hahahaha
macam mana tu yob
hahah

Ajwin Ajeera said...

hahaha
post utk nuffnang kan ni?
btw,u're not fat,ugly and nobody.:)

YobSumo said...

jane,
huhuhuhu


dahlia,
masuk PLKN je betul yang lain temberang.


si gila,
ur tot is right lah. 10 marks for u!


penaberkala,
nice eh? thanks.


deus x marchena,
yes yes yes.


hans,
macam tu lah. haha.


Ajwin,
is it? good. haha.

kenwooi said...

not like the usual dates we heart about.. interesting =)

Solehah said...

hehe..ingatkan btl td..

Solehah said...

hehe..ingatkan btl td..

~C.h.E.n.T.a..L.y.a.A~ said...

wooooooooooo
ni cite btol ke tipu2 ni
hehe
neway
terharu bace
mnx2 dpt la tiket tu ye
hehe

YobSumo said...

kenwooi,
for sure not the typical one, coz i'm the one who made up the story kan. hehe.


Solehah,
kalau betul, sayalah lelaki yang paling bahgia kak solehah.


Chenta Lyaa,
tipu. terharu jugak bace komen.

nadirah_nor said...

pergh yob!!
hebat IMIGINASI kau
=))

cikTi said...

i joined NS also..

also in bravo squadron..

aku jadik ketua squadron bravo dlu..kua33.


bes kan..

Nazatul shima said...

waaa...romantik...:) suke..hehee..

joegrimjow said...

lol
da agak dah yang mesti pasal tiket wayang tu
;)

soffya cik bulan said...

sgt cinta pd budak ke yob...?comel begitu...

he,tatabahasa ke tatasusila..hehh


boleh2...ilmu sedikit hrus dikongsi.tp jika salah, mitak lah sama2 tunjukkan.hoho

.::WaNiE::. said...

ok kalau tak baca komen confirm tertipu hahaha

sweet & nice & different

thx 4 dropping by at my blog (^_^)