Wednesday, March 25, 2009

things I never forget

a moment ago i read my friend's blog, Melly n she talking about how silly she are when she ordered something at McD... suddenly i remembered the same thing that happen to my dad a few years ago... not at McD but Nando's, Jusco Taman Maluri...


my father and i went to the counter to make the order (currently, the waiter will come to our table)... we used to order the same food everytime we ate at Nando's ~1/4 chicken with 2 sidelines~... so during that time, they have new offer with ice blended, but my father seems a bit blur although he said, "ok we'll take that new offer..."


when the staff asked my father whether he want mango or orange flavor, my father said, "mango but NO ICE ya dik"... then i laugh like SATAN, cannot hold back anymore... and the staff just smiling back to us... can u imagine how's to make ice blended without ice? difficult ha? kind of impossible thing to do... hahahahaahha~

so I've share this story with my mum n my sis n they laugh until their tears came out haha...
kesian bpak ku... of course, my father know what ice blended is but he used to order any kind of drink with this two words "no ice" (because the container already makes the water cold so rugilah kalo ade ais lgkn) hehe~ harap die x bace blog ni... haha, mmg sampai aku mati pn xkan aku lupa...

p/s: no ice di sini bererti, without ice, do not put any ice cube, etc etc... besalah kitakn Malaysians... dan org Malaysia suka pakai term2 shortcutkn... mcm x besa plak...

6 comments:

aphra_fashamxi said...

ko kejam!!!!

LOL

YobSumO said...

ohh xpe bapak aku agak sporting, die x kesah pny... hehe~

apik said...

haha..

fithot said...

haha
kelaka2 ;p

aainachentak said...

woaa...

giler klakalah!

:D

Aphra_(T)Bandaran said...

hahah... eyh, air tuh cam sedap ..kat mane ek?