Sunday, February 15, 2009

tagged by AfrA ~~

The rule:

Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 8 people.


The Age Of The Coming Birthday



The place i would like to visit

pulau sipadan
Eiffel tower
gold coast
Italy: Colosseum
Italy: Pisa
Holland
Disneyland
universal studios
Niagara fall

The Favourite Food

udang goreng tepung
sambal ikan bilis crispy

The Favourite Things

my zen v plus
my dell inspiron 1420


Nickname I had

Name Of My Love

My Hobby



My Bad Habit



My Wishlist

8 PEOPLE I'D LIKE TO TAG

mein
feezah
melly
aainachentak
ajad
syahira
amir mursyid
afaf

4 comments:

aainachentak said...

uwarrr aku kena lagi!!!!
saje jew kenakan aku ey.. ahah :D

syahir suhaimi said...

hahaha!

HAFEEZA said...

i need ur email to invite u in my blog

aainachentak said...

syahir..
hupdate hupdate!!
mao entri bwu utk dibace.ahah :D