Thursday, December 18, 2008

cameron picto

on 13th Decembers, my family n i went to cameron highland.... this place can be consider as a fav place for my family to go for holiday.... we went there at least once in a 2 years.... this time is little bit diff coz my father's cousin from singapore join us.... there is aunt idah, pak wan n suhaila.... we check in at puncak arabella, where's my sista friend hav apartment there....

before we climb up to cameron, we went to my mother's relatives wedding at simpang pulai, perak.... so, from there, mak yang ( my mother's sista) follow us too... came along, her family.

so here are some picto that i wanna share with u guys....



here some pict during wedding


with kakak n ira






with suhaila


alia si bawang putih....






and finally b4 we get back... kta sape laa yg rosak ni....

No comments: