Saturday, November 15, 2008

end of da cuti2...

the day after tomorrow i'll start my new semester, which is 2nd sem at MSU... huhu, one month breaks seem so fast for me... haha... i have enough sleep and that's all... it's hurt for me to see my sista start her cuti2 as schoolclosing soon... and those at ipta finished their exam and enjoy... me? oh no...shit!

that's da things that i've to face since become a student at ipts... huh! this monday i'll move to my new rumah sewa, near to MSU... before this jauh tuu kat bukit jelutong... so after this i can exercise lah coz i have to walk around 7-8 minute every morning nak pg class...

the true is, i'm quite nervous coz this monday i'll received my exam result... my heart beating so fast... wish me luck k... i don't think that after i can post new topic in this blog dgn kekerapan yg tinggi, but i'll still read ur blog, so keep updating ur blog spy i x boring ble bukak blog nie...

adios~

No comments: